- Датум последње измене недеља, 07 јун 2015 12:14
- Објављено недеља, 07 јун 2015 12:14
- Аутор Наташа Петровић
- Погодака: 246
I REPORT THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS.
1. I hope to visit Greece next summer.
2. I have a friend, June, who is taking a course in Modern Greek.
3. I have decided to sign up for the same course.
4. June has been learning Greek for several months already.
5. She spent a few days on the island of Corfu last year and enjoyed herself.
6. If I start now, next summer I will know enough at least to order a gyros.
7. While I am studying, I'll be thinking about the sun, beaches, and the greta time I'll have there.
8. Maybe I can practice my Greek on some Greek students.
9. June told me about the Corfu and how beautiful it is.
10. She plans to go again when she saves up enough money.
II PUT THE VERBS IN BRACKETS INTO PAST SIMPLE OR PAST PERFECT TENSE.
1. Somehow I (feel) that I (meet) that man before.
2. Helen (shut) all the windows before the storm (start).
3. I (be) very nervous because I (never, fly) before.
4. After he (give) the horse a lump of sugar he (try) to ride it.
5. By the time Vincent (reach) the phone, the caller (hang) up the receiver.
6. Paul (forget) to fill up with petrol, so the car (stop) just outside the garage.
III PUT A/AN OR THE WHERE NECESSARY.
1. What time do you have (dinner)?
2. ___ flowers in ___ garden are beautiful.
3. ___ Dublin is ___ capital of ___ Ireland.
4. ___ Easter always comes on ___ Sunday.
5. Do you know anything about ___ life of Abraham Lincoln.
6. ___ life is interesting.
7. ___ vegetarians don't eat ___ meat.
8. I have ___ older brother and ___ younger sister.
9. My father is ___ artist but I want to be ___ banker.
10. He locked himself in ___ bathroom.
11. Can I ask you ___ question? - ___ question you asked was silly.
12. Who locked ___ door?
13. Who's ___ man speaking to Tom?
14. Tom has ___ pet. ___ pet's name is Blackie.
15. They roured ___ world together.
IV WRITE SENTENCES WITH THE FIRST OR SECOND CONDITIONAL USING THE CUES.
1. I/live/the USA/I/celebrate Thanksgiving
2. I/be/you/I/not go/party
4. we/not have/Christmas/we/not have/a good time in winter
5. you/help me/homework/I/help you/yours
6. I/live in/future/I/live on/moon
7. I/not go/party/I/go/football match
8. we/be/rich/we/not buy/expensive jewellery